$100 gift card to Sea Galley
Coors Light prizes
Auto Starts from Safe & Sound
Trip for 2 to watch the Hawks in Seattle (includes airfare , hotel and tickets to the game) AND a Super Bowl KZND Party Prize = A trip for 2 to Hawaii
The following official general contest rules have been designed in an effort to increase opportunities for more listeners to participate in Alaska Integrated Media Inc. contests and promotions.
1. These rules apply to KZND for the Football Frenzy. The grand prize is a flyaway trip for 2 with airfare, hotel for three nights and tickets to a Seattle Seahawks game.
2. One entry blank per day per location may be filled out. Then go to 947kznd.com and find your name on the Football Frenzy page. When you see your name simply complete the verification process and you’re qualified. Once qualified you must be present at the grand prize drawing to hear your name called. Grand Prize Drawing will be held on November 28th , 2015. All qualifiers will be notified via email and or phone of the time and location for the grand prize drawing and must be present to win. A copy of these rules may be picked up at the Alaska Integrated Media Inc. Office, 4700 Business Park Boulevard Building E Suite 44, Anchorage, during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm.
3. Any individual may be awarded a maximum of one prize valued at less than $100 per 30 days from the radio station. No more than two winners per household per radio station in this prize value range per contest. Alaska Integrated Media Inc reserves the right to exclude any individual from winning any prize and reserves the right to ban individuals who do not follow the guidelines of the contest(s).
4. If any individual is awarded a prize valued at $100 or more, that individual and all members of the individual’s household are disqualified from being awarded subsequent prizes valued at $100 or more from that same radio station during the next 30 days.
5. Each contest will specify an appropriate qualify to win age. All prizes must be picked up at the Alaska Integrated Media Office, 4700 Business Park Boulevard Building E Suite 44, Anchorage. Prizes must be picked up within 30 working days by the person who was awarded the prize. ALL WINNERS MUST PROVIDE A PICUTRE I.D. AND CURRENT MAILING ADDRESS. IF THE PRIZE IS OVER $200, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD IS NECESSARY TO CLAIM THE PRIZE. Winners will be solely responsible for any and all taxes incurred- local, state, and federal- when accepting a prize.
6. All participating sponsor’s of the specific contest or promotion and their advertising agencies, and employees of other radio and TV stations and members of their immediate families are not eligible to win. All winners must grant Alaska Integrated Media exclusive permission to use their names, photographs, voices and likeness and waive any claim to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
7. Stations are not responsible for issues regarding telephones and cellular phones, including hang-ups and disconnection during the course of conducting on-air contests as well as Internet outages and other circumstances out of the stations control that would limit the ability to win.
8. Alaska Integrated Media reserves the right to modify or replace these rules at any time without notice. Verification that these rules are currently in force is the sole responsibility of the individual listener. Verification may be accomplished by calling the Alaska Integrated Media office at 522-1018.
9. There shall be no liability to Alaska Integrated Media, or its employees, for any prize entry, decision, or damages that may result from the winning or use of the prize, or which is deemed irregular in any manner. Decisions of the representatives of Alaska Integrated Media, as designed by Alaska Integrated Media, are final regarding all contest issues.
10. One entry per person per day per contest. Alaska Integrated Media reserves the right to restrict entry to certain days and/or hours.
Details on entry times and deadlines may be obtained by calling Alaska Integrated Media between 8 am and 5 pm Monday – Friday.
11. If contest involves travel and/or lodging, winner understands that they are responsible for all costs and incidentals such as, but not limited to, airport/hotel transfers, long distance, and meals.